sensores – biosensores – lengua electrónica
Coral Salvo Comino
My research career
Coral was graduated in Chemistry from the Complutense University of Madrid. After doing the Master’s degree in Chemical Science and Technology, Coral got a FPI grant. She did a predoctoral stay at the Claude Bernard 1 University of Lyon (France) and in 2022 she obtained a Doctorate in Physics from the University of Valladolid with International Mention and qualification of Excellent Cum Laude.
Fields of expertise
- Development of nanostructured electrochemical sensors and multisensor systems for food analysis
Coral has participated in the research team of 2 Research Projects and published 14 articles in international journals indexed in JCR and/or Scopus.
Coral has taught 133 hours of teaching in undergraduate studies at the University of Valladolid (degrees in Chemical Engineering and Engineering in Industrial Technologies)
She has co-directed 6 Final Degree Projects (TFG).
- Participant as organizing committee in the UVA conference cycle in La Aventura de la Ciencia y la Tecnología 2018 (Valladolid).
- Participant as organizing committee in the Workshop “Microsystems and Nanotechnology” IBERNAM 2019 (Valladolid).
- Best poster award at the XVI IBERNAM 2019 Workshop (San Sebastián).
- Member of the Recognized Research Group of the BioEcoUva University of Valladolid Institute.
¿Qué investigación o innovación necesitas?
Sensores, lenguas y narices electrónicas y sus aplicaciones
Calle Dr. Mergelina
47011 Valladolid (España)